Maternity Testing Services
Our maternity testing services are always court admissible, always concierge, and always discreet.
Maternity DNA testing determines whether the woman tested is the biological mother of the child tested. It works like a DNA paternity test, except this analysis compares a child’s DNA profile with his/her mother’s. Children inherit half their DNA from their father, and half from their mother. Even if the father is not tested, DDC can prove conclusively whether or not the child’s DNA matches the mother.
Maternity DNA testing is often requested in the following situations:
- Resolving controversy that sometimes occurs in hospital nurseries
- Providing life-long peace of mind after returning home from hospital
- Proving an adoptee’s relationship with his/her biological birth mother
- Proving a maternal relationship for immigration
- Confirming accuracy for in-vitro fertilization